Wednesday, April 7, 2010

REMINDER! 4/7

Hey Everyone!

I hope you guys are enjoying your time off! RENEW, RELAX, and REJUVENATE! Keep in mind that you have a lot coming up in the next few weeks.

Economics--Please don't forget! If you would like me to look over your business plans, I would be glad to! Please send those to Mrs. Taylor.

World History--You should be bringing to class on Monday 3 NEW sets of research cards and 3 pages of a rough draft. I know that some of you have already started on the paper so you should be good to go! Keep in mind that you will have about a month left to complete the entire project once you get back. I will also be glad to look over anything you might have (drawings, pamphlets, papers, etc.), just send those to Mrs. Taylor.

I look forward to seeing all of your completed work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GMCA Washington, DC Trip

GMCA Washington, DC Trip